The personal data we collect about you
The personal information we may collect through our website is:
• Information about pages you visit on our website and when (only showing us for IP address), this is for analytical purposes.
• The type of device used (Mac, PC, iPhone etc)
• Geographical location (City/Town/Country)
• IP address
Refer to our cookie page for more details here: www.teahupoo.co.uk/cookies
How is data collected
Teahupoo will collect information about you when you communicate and interact with us. This will include information you provide us when you contact us about sales & enquiries, visit our website and send us general emails.
How we use your data
In order for Teahupoo to provide you with the best possible service we may use the information you provide in a variety of ways. They include:
• Providing you with information on dates for our services
• Seeking your views or comments about services we provide
• Providing you with information or support regarding our aftercare services
• Updating you about changes to our services
• We may collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purpose
We regularly review how long we hold your personal information and will not hold this any longer than necessary.
We will only ever use your information for the purpose for which it was provided.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your information will depend on the circumstances in which it is being collected and used. In most cases it will fall into the following categories:
• Where you have provided your consent for us to use your data in the way that we have explained.
• Where the processing is necessary to carry out the performance of a contract, estimate or invoice.
• Where we have a legitimate reason to process your information for example, providing you with information that we feel would be of interest to you, would be reasonably expected, and not intrusive. For example we may send out email newsletters with offers or general business information, note this would only happen if you have given consent to do so.
Please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the internet, including email, can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us. Once we receive your information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
You have the right to:
• Ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time and how we use it
• Ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
• Change your communication preferences at any time
• Ask us to remove your personal information from our records at any time
• Request an electronic copy of your personal information to be sent to you
• Raise a concern or complaint about how your personal information is being used
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us through our contact page.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from 3rd party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Questions and complaints